Monday, September 2, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Boom Chicka Pop.



Recently, I subscribed to the Vegan Cuts monthly subscription box and silly me, I forgot to blog my first unboxing. I will definitely not forget next time! I have to say, I was really impressed by the products that I received and will definitely continue to pay for my monthly subscription. One of the products that I received in the box was a little bag of popcorn called Boom Chicka Pop--Sea Salt. I ate it in 5 seconds and went and bought a giant one as you can see in my pic.

Holy cow this stuff is damn good and addicting. It has just the right amount of salt and it is nice and crunchy unlike other store bought bagged popcorn that seem to lose their crunch factor. It really reminds me of homemade popcorn that you would make in a dutch oven pot on the stove.

The best thing about this popcorn is it is only 35 calories a cup and contains three simple ingredients: popcorn, sea salt, and sunflower oil. YUM!

Let me know how you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment